How do I return an item?
Please contact us before returning
- Items may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a
refund less any shipping charges paid on the order.
- Items must be returned within original packaging.
Food items must not have been opened.
- All returns must be shipped only using Canada Post
(other courier shipments won’t be accepted).
Refunds will be issued upon receipt and inspection of
- Items not returned in
- Food items that have been opened
- Any items that have a return post-mark
dated beyond the return period
- Items shipped using courier services
other than Canada Post
To return an item
- Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free (1800.905.2858) with the reason for the refund and the
- Ship the returned product including the Return Code
using Canada Post to:
1063 King Street West, Suite 197
Hamilton ON L8S 4S3
- Upon receipt and inspection, we will apply the refund
to your method of payment (Credit Card or PayPal account)